Ever noticed yourself telling your kids a random fib to get them to behave or calm down?
I’ve become quite an expert at this so I thought I’d round up my funniest white lies in a handy list form. You’re welcome.
- My food is too spicy to share with you.
- They don’t sell replacement batteries for that toy.
- Every time you touch something in a grocery store, a puppy dies.
- The TV has a time limit and can only work for 1 hour a day. Choose wisely.
- Coke is actually dirty water. That’s why it’s black.
- If you misbehave in a clothing store, you will freeze on the spot and become a mannequin.
- The sun won’t come tomorrow up unless you go to bed.
- Tooth fairies pay extra for clean teeth, so brush thoroughly.
- The candy by the pay points of the store are reject candies that people have returned because they taste bad.
- McDonalds gives sad meals to naughty kids. Sad meals don’t contain toys.